Guide how to get free cs:go skins (2021 edition)

Are you tired of staring at your default skins in game?

Do you want to build up a small inventory with cheap but nice looking skins for free?

Fear not I made this small guide on how to get free skins in CS:GO (2021 edition)

You all know the feeling you don’t want to spend money directly out of your wallet to buy CS:GO skins but you still want a decent looking inventory. Many people also don’t have work anymore because of the pandemic.

There are a few ways you can get your hands on free skins but these are in my experience the most reliable and most trustworthy methods.

Completing surveys or playing mobile games:

I would recommend 2 sites for this.

1. CS:GO points This website has been around for a long time it’s super reliable and has instant skins. Basically you complete some surveys and/or other tasks they get paid for it and they reward you with ‘points’ which you can use to get skins. The withdraw is fast and if they don’t have it in stock they will immediately buy it up and you will get your reward in a week. I recommend using the Ad Gate wall as it has good offers and is easy to work with. You can also withdraw steam wallet gift codes and buy the skins you want of the steam market. Be sure to check this website out through my link! http://csgopoints.org/?ref=76561198963369185

These are the rewards I managed to get over a 2 month period.

1. Freeskinscom

This is a relatively new website that functions just like csgo points. It works amazing and is incredibly smooth to use. It has a live chat with other users and support and because of that it’s super fast and easy to get you questions (if you do have any answered). You can however only get what is in stock but it doesn’t matter that much as they have many great items available. You can also withdraw steam wallet gift codes and buy the skins you want of the steam market. Be sure to check this website out with my code or through my link! YOU WILL GET 100 POINTS FOR FREE! link: https://freeskins.com/r/THR100 use code: THR100

Option 2 is getting paid for playing games.

I would recommend the website Gamehag for it.

Gamehag is a platform that gets you rewards for playing games like: Warthunder, Crossout, Dragon awaken,… It gives you soul gems for every task completed. You can literally get almost everything with these gem: Steam games, CS:GO skins, V-Bucks,… it’s up to you. Be sure to check their website out with my code! Use code GH7569868 in the referals!

Thanks for reading my guide.

Succes!

closed #2

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.