The ONLY Mirage Guide You'll EVER NEED - CS:GO

his video is for: Anyone looking to rapidly improve at CS:GO, or learn various CS:GO maps such as Dust II, Inferno, Cache, and many others. This video is also great for beginner players looking to improve by learning strategies that will improve their CS:GO rank quickly.

Concepts: Rank up at CS:GO, CS:GO ranks, CS:GO improvement, get Global Elite CS:GO, CS:GO S1mple, CS:GO S1mple settings, CS:GO s1mple improvement.

The ONLY Mirage Guide You’ll EVER NEED - CS:GO

https://shrinke.me/EDYC6slz

Yprac Mirage Guide

• Prefire - Move around and preaim angles people usually play. A number of different routes. Improves movement, crosshair placement, map knowledge, and general aim.

• Peek - You peek angles from both the t and ct perspective. Bots can move and peek or stand static in a number of positions. 60 angles on each map.

• Defence - You spawn in an area and bots peek or run towards you. Kill a set amount as fast as possible.

• Smoke - Your camera follows your grenades like in spectator mode. Easy to find new throws and iterate on them over and over without having to noclip. Teaches you 18 useful lineups per map.

• Fire - Smoke mode but for molotovs. Teaches you 18 useful lineups per map.

• Flash - Teaches you 18 useful flashes and popflashes.

• Toolbox - Tools for experimenting. Including grenade-tracking camera, grenade replay, super-accurate bot placement and more!

I definetly recommend Yprac maps as well since it essentially, puts you on the spot.

Yprac maps are clearly the best - I seriously don’t see competition fro map-mastering